There are no cancellations or returns on processed, finalized, and shipped order(s), as well as any special order(s).
If your order is temporarily out of stock, you will be notified via phone or email and that item will be held for you until arrival on containership. We require full payment on all in-stock or backordered products. Once the backordered item arrives at our warehouse, we will contact you to complete your order, which will then be shipped.
Upon delivery, previous to signing for your package, please ensure that the box and packing material has not been damaged nor tampered with. If box appears to have been tampered with or damaged during shipping, do not sign for the shipment. If your product has been damaged in shipment, you must contact us within 24 hours of receipt. Please contact us immediately by phone or email. We will respond within 24 hours (during normal business hours) and will guide you through a return and replacement process. If damage to the product was caused by the courier (shipping service) a claim will need to be filed by the end user (receiver) against the courier.
Typical method of Shipping to a Physical Address in U.S.A.
– By UPS / Federal Express (FedEx)
– Ground Service (not available to P.O. Box)
– US Postal Service (via Priority Mail)
– 3 Day Air Service (not available to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or P.O. Box)
– 2 Day Air Service (not available to P.O. Box)
– Truck Freight – for oversize merchandise not accepted by UPS / Federal Express (FedEx)
– All shipments require signature upon receiving the product(s), unless otherwise requested.
Typical method of shipping for orders to Canada
– Ground Service (Customer is responsible for any import/export fees, applicable taxes and customs duty fees, collected by the Carrier)
By using this website, you signify your agreement to these terms and conditions. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.